Serious Games Market Back from Sabbatical in Italy

Serious Games Market exploring the boundaries of what can be achieved outside a game


Dear Serious Games Community,

I've been traveling about Northern Italy over the last few weeks and immersing in the historical-geographical regions of
Lombardy, Veneto and Friuli.

My deep apologies to all for my anticipated email backlog. Please do not hesitate to re-send messages that I have not yet replied as I exceeded servers' capacity.
   





Popular posts from this blog

Bachelor Of Serious Games Opens @ USC In Australia

Serious Games Raising Interest In Science Behind Cancer-Immunity Cycle

Simulated Workplace Experiences Grounded In Reading Standards Connect School To Career

Free Serious Game For Robotic Surgery Team Standard Training

Serious Games To Learn What It Takes To Be A Mission Critical Operator