Serious Games Showcase & Challenge Announces 2013 Winners
The winners in the seven categories of the Serious Games Showcase & Challenge (SGS&C) were announced yesterday at the 2013 Interservice/Industry Training, Simulation and Education Conference (I/ITSEC) in Orlando.
Picked from a field of 18 finalists announced in mid-October, the winners are:
• Business Category & Special Emphasis Award (Adaptive Force) - MACBETH by University of Oklahoma
• Students' Choice Award- Algeburst by Muzzy Lane Software
• Mobile Category & People's Choice Award- GORRDEE by US Army PdM-Ground Maneuver
• Government Category - Decisive Combat by Singapore Armed Forces Centre for Leadership Development: Cross-Competency Cultural Trainer by JKO-J7
• Student Category - A Slower Speed of Light by MIT Game Lab
Congratulations to all of the SGS&C 2013 award winners!